SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Every day in the morning I take one capsule before food. I have already been using for several months. Next time I will order only this lecithin. The dosage is exactly what I need. It has no taste, which is good.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Lecithin is a building material for the membranes of all human cells, is necessary for the liver and nervous system, and is also involved in energy production.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is a good price for what you get. I have been taking lecithin for Gall Stones for a long time. (Sure beats having it out) Plus it is known to be helpful for pre-menopausal woman who have small fibroids. It also makes your skin kind of glow.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Didn’t notice anywhere in description it’s soy lecithin. It’s only stated on the bottle in small writing. Prefer sunflower lecithin and wouldn’t have gotten this one if it was clearly stated it’s soy.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have not tried this long enough to know it's efficacy. Altho our family doctor advised to take this, together with Vitamin E, for heart health. The capsules are easy to take with water. It does not have any bad odor at all.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great size. Using during pregnancy. No taste or smell; gelatinous pill.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was recommended to use this supplement; well it works excellent for me.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

A great product. The effectiveness begins after 2 weeks of administration. Proven manufacturer!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Works well! I used to take sunflower lecetin, but this one is good also! No side effects, no specific smell or taste. Recommended!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Bought for my mom as she’s on vegetarian diet