SG

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Great combo of healthy ingredients

I've been using this multi for quite a few years. I typically get the no iron version, but that's currently unavailable anywhere due to supply chain issues. But the formula is a great balance of vitamins, minerals and herbs to support good health. I believe it helps keep up my energy levels and combined with their Wellness formula, keeps me healthy year round.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Life Force Multiple is one of the BEST vitamins that I have ever taken. I've been taking it for years, and would never change to anything else. The ingredients contain everything that the body needs in the proper dosage. No need to supplement with anything else. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I’ve been taking these vitamins for a couple of years because right from the start I could tell a huge difference in my energy level. I recommended them to my daughter and has also noticed her energy level increased as well as more mental focus. (Just as info, the capsules are much easier to swallow than the tablets!)

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I've used this multi for several years now and found they are easy to swallow and digest, I feel "good" and gives me the nutrients I need for my day. I've tried both the tablets and capsules and prefer the capsules. I'll continue using these as long as they are made.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Been taking this product for years. I've tried other multivitamins that were less money and came back to this brand. I like the capsules better as they are easier to swallow. I would recommend This brand.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like these vitamins because the ingredients are more easily absorbed (ex. zinc oxide vs zinc chelate). In addition, it seems to be from quality sources (ex. ChromeMate vs generic chromium). Also, this is a good price for the size.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Have taken this vitamin for years. Even give it to my 95 year-old mom! Always feel better when I take it. Good quality at a good price.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Life Force Multiple is the perfect multi vitamin. It contains everything you need to maintain good health. The capsules are easy to swallow and leave no after taste. I've been taking this product for many years, and will continue using it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

No complaints! Arrived in perfect shape and in less time than expected. Price is good. I will order the same thing when I finish this container.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I like the ingredients in these supplements which is why I chose them. I wish I only had to take two as opposed to four. I haven't taken them long enough to notice any miraculous change, but have been healthy since taking them.