SG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Good!

My doctor tell me that Magnesium is helpful for my sleep. She recommend this item since its form of Malic acid or Citric acid is good for human body to absorb. The taste is fine. I have longer and deeper sleep after taking 2 pills a day. This is the 2nd time I buy it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I am using this for about 2 months in combination with a Multi Vitamin, and it restored my energy levels! Went to my general practitioner, she did advice me to use this product, as we don't get enough Magnesium on a daily basis. The capsules are easy to take, have no taste and are normal in size. It did wonders for my energy, muscles, joints and my overall sleep quality.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I tried a bottle of magnesium malate a year ago. This was the nicest form of magnesium I've ever had. I let one cap sit in my mouth. And there was a very pleasant touch of apple (from the malate). I also seemed to get a quicker boost of physical energy than I got from other types of magnesium. I only stopped taking it because of the price. Otherwise, if you can afford it, magnesium malate is a fine quality mineral supplement. My rating: Great!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I love this! I have permanent injuries from a car accident and fibromyalgia that developed afterward. I also have a long history of migraine headaches. I can honestly say that these magnesium pills help reduce migraine pain very quickly as well as the pain I experience from fibromyalgia and muscle pains. I take 2-4 daily as per the directions on the bottle.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

High quality magnesium. The size of the package is very good, lasts me for a long time. Vitamin D is often referred to as a hormone, because it turns into its active form cholecalciferol with the help of magnesium, which makes magnesium a key ingredient in my diet. Used to take chelate magnesium, but it often induced diarrhea. This malate doesn't.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I started taking these on the advice of my Bowen Therapist after I was told I had lymphatic issues in my legs. I take two tablets every morning with my breakfast and I have noticed a huge difference. They are an extremely easy table to take no smell or taste to them. Great size bottle. Excited to keep these in my morning routine.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This formulation of Magnesium Malate contains magnesium that is bound to malic acid, and the two may work together to provide a boost of energy and other forms of broad support. Malic acid is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle in which our body carries out most of our cellular energy production. Magnesium malate is better absorbed than other forms of magnesium supplements. I've tried various magnesium forms and this form of Mg malate is what I prefer. It supports energy, muscle function mental health and wellbeing, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A year ago, I suffered from muscle spasms that were so painful that I couldn't walk, sit, lay down or sleep. I didn't know what to do! The doctor, who might I add, was no help at all prescribed muscle relaxers that didn't even touch the surface of pain. I got on the Internet and found this product and took it along with Vitamin B and the spasms that I suffered with for 2 1/2 days, disappeared in 15 minutes! I will NOT be without this product!