SG

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Placed order on August 25 and received at September 4, just 10 days including weekend we received out papahe again from iHerb, I love it and grateful to find this online store and the way they handle the payment even the refund are superb 🤩 Ever since I try magtein I have a very good deep sleep, usually I will wake up 2-3 times at night but now I wake up in the morning only and have a vary fresh feeling because I have a good sleep. Me and my spouse take 2 caps every night, meanwhile my teenager son take 1 caps, even at this small serving size give a good effect for my teenager son, so we’ll continue drink this 👍

14cf6295-1fda-407e-b93c-e5fc305e84d0
45f33f38-6c5f-482f-9739-b870a7d337a3
07b974bc-3519-45e8-bde8-2d018b2d3ab0
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

If you are using for sleep (either on its own or combined with l-theanine and apigenin), this is probably the best value brand of magnesium l-threonate. It is better absorbed than other types of magnesium, and does not cause any stomach issues when taken in a lower dose (eg 1 capsule). However, can cause some stomach issues when taking in higher doses (2-4 tablets). If doing that, I would recommend splitting it up and taking 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening. That should minimize stomach upset. If you find this review useful, please give me a little thumbs up, I would really appreciate it :-)

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This supplement is simply spectacular! Researched for over 10 years by MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) scientists, Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate) is a unique molecule that, unlike conventional sources of magnesium, has proven its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and thus significantly increasing the concentrations of this mineral in the brain. As a result of this, there is recovery of the capacity for memorization and learning through the reestablishment of synaptic connections. After 3 months of use I noticed a significant improvement in my memory, in my reasoning and my sleep improved a lot.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am so pleased to be able to get a large jar of this supplement from iHerb, it’s much more expensive in the UK. I have been diagnosed in the past with magnesium deficiency, so I like to make sure I take some every day along with Minami Platinum Elite Omega 3 supplement. This magnesium threonate helps keep osteoporosis at bay, and also if you suffer from migraines, this helps to make attacks less frequent: well it does for me. This is an all-round top quality supplement for making sure your body and brain gets enough of this vital mineral (actually, it’s a metal, but lets not argue about that!);-))

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with a very bad symptom being that of brain fog and cognitive dysfunction. My fantastic GP put me onto Magtein - it might be high praise but it has brought my brain back to life, and to be able to function again is such a blessing. I still get the brain fog, but overall, this form of magnesium has made an immense difference.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I took Magtein from the usual magnesium that I had been taking. The Magtein may have lesser impact on the toilet runs. It does helped to focus on the concentration for my work. Most importantly the magnesium intake does helped to reduce my headache and seldom have it so far.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I started taking this magnesium because I get migraines frequently and I heard that Magnesium Threonate penetrates the blood brain barrier whereas others forms do not. It has worked for me so far! Pills do not have a taste. Product was packaged well and contains good ingredients. Product is of good quality.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Magnesium l-Threonate is my go-to magnesium because it's the only one that crosses the blood-brain barrier. This means that it supports my brain health as well as providing essential magnesium for the rest of my body. Source Naturals provides an excellent product for good value, which is important when you're committed to taking a range of supplements for good health. This product is now an essential part of health regime.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Magtein is a hard one to find, and Source Naturals big bottle is my favourite. I take two at night and that means this is a three month supply. Can feel the effects in helping sleep and also calming effect when stacking with stimulants. Helps with joint soreness as well, but threonate form of magnesium is best for crossing blood-brain barrier.