SG

angel98
Posted on Oct 21, 2020
Excellent childrens multivitamin

excellent vitamin profile. good b12 composition and not the bad kind. the children eat this well. no issues. great support for the children. the ingredients are effective and complete. recommended!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is great. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Good Chewable Multi-Vitamin. Great and very quality product, I really liked it. I'm Recommended! I'll take it again!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

it helps my daughter to keep flu and cold away

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

these wafers are favourite. will buy again when they are in stock again

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

good n good

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

kids did not like the taste

Posted on Jul 8, 2009

This is one of the most comprehensive children's vitamins I've found. It even has vitamin K! The amounts are similar to EmergenC Kids multi, which we were using previously. My daughter likes the taste of this wafer better than the emergenC drink (she didn't like that at all).

Posted on Sep 25, 2014

Happy kids and happy mom! I wanted to give my children he best suppliment possible. So I read the ingredients listing of almost every kids multi on iherb. This one is superior for many reasons. Not only does it contain optimal amounts of all the essential vitamins and minerals, but it contains those vitamins and minerals in their optimal form for best absorption. Other brand kids multis use the cheapest form available for each vitamin and mineral, which is not so well absorbed, and unnecessarily burdens the kidneys. Many children are deficient in magnesium and B vitamins, which are so important for cognitive functioning. The magnesium in Mega Kid is in chelate form, not the cheap mag oxide that other brands use. Vitamin B12 is as methylcobalamin, the superior form of B12. I could go on comparing each nutrient but there are too many. In addition, the list of super foods included is impressive. These are whole foods which not only enhance the absorption of vitamins and minerals, but have special health benefits of their own which are too many to list. Finally, PRICE. Most popular brands require two or more tablets per daily dose. This one has it in one single tablet, thus it is more cost effective per dose.