SG

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I found the Pancreatin 8X is effective to deal with my Lipase deficiency. However, I’m puzzled on the dosage I should administrate for there are different descriptions shown on the Pancreatin 8X supplement facts. Please see the images attached. I hope that the manufacturer could explain before I repeat my order. Image A : (I bought early) Protease 200,000USP Lipase 16,000USP Amylase 200,000USP. Image B : (Product which iHerb is now selling.) Protease 170,000USP Lipase 13,600USP Amylase 170,000USP.

5133d626-acc2-49d3-b227-df08276bbdc9
ae889718-d547-49a9-9b1e-163db059c0cb
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I was prescribed Creon as my pancreas is not producing enough enzymes. Due to a tumor on the head of my pancreas, I had a surgical procedure called the Whipple Procedure. I've wanted to try Pancreatin 8X in place of the Creon, as it is very expensive and has some side effects. So far its working for me. I only take it if I eat something a little too fatty. So far, so good!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I have issues digesting certain foods including cruciferous vegetables, pulses and fiber-rich veggies along with oils and animal fats. This is my best friend! I still may be bloated a tad bit, but no pain, no gas at all. It even saves me if someone doesn't get 'lactose-free' means I'm not being a spoiled brat and serves me a standard cappuccino. I was used to use another brand's pancreatin, but as the other was unavailable, I had to buy this instead—no regrets, it works the same way.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I trust the quality of this brand. the ingredients are clean, each capsule is 250 mg which helps if you ate a smaller meal. The dosage is mild and effective for smooth digestion of Chronic Pancreatitis. The packaging it states not suitable for pregnant women but pancreatic enzymes are normally safe to use during pregnancy.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I take one with each main meal. It has made a positive difference to my digestion. This is the only digestive enzyme that I can tolerate due to all others having binders that I'm intolerant to or ingredients I can not tolerate due to health issues eg mold etc

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This helps with digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It is affordable compared to similar products and particularly good for people who are sensitive to herbs that are often added in other enzyme aides.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I think it helps. But I can't really tell, could be placebo. I don't know if it gets wasted in the bodies stomach acid or not.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Lowest cost sourc4e of Pancreatin I have found. iHerb was cheaper and faster than others, even when they were out of stock.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is great for digestion. Helps you absorb the good stuff from your food. I Dont feel nausea anymore when eating fatty food