SG

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

all my orders are for 2nd bottle already.. im using this for my acne.. it lessens the inflammation of acne break out... will come back for more

4add1fba-c9c7-413b-bd00-f10483df9892
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Great affordable B5. I am avoiding B6 for a few months to see if I may have developed neuropathy (restless leg syndrome) from excess intake over a prolonged period. Unfortunately there are no B6-free B-complexes around so I have had to gather all of the B vitamins separately to ensure I am receiving adequate levels. This is a great price point, Source Naturals consistently delivers great bang for the buck products.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Read that pantothenic acid can reverse premature greying of hair. Took half cap together with 3 other for complementary hair regrowth support. Started Apr 2022, too early to tell results.

c85bcd55-482f-48c2-bb53-84c921fcea8f

This stuff is great! I had both a friend tell me her doctor recommended it, and I had a nutritionist recommend it. It gives one a little more energy during the day, and who couldn't use that? Personally, I can't go higher than 100mg or I get a bit tense. So start low, you can always up it. It was first recommended at 250mg, and I couldn't take it. But the 100mg, for me, is just right.

2d4c1318-47bf-48ec-afb3-a94dc9e96541
Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Pantothenic acid's other name is vitamin B5. I read Roger Williams's book (the scientist that discovered this vitamin) and understand that it essential, however, exists in many foods. I cut this tablet and take only one half a day. My spouse takes one tablet a day - his gray hairs got some darkness ( precisely as expected).

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

A few years ago I read a book by a respectful author who discovered Pantothenic Acid. Since then we found this product, almost as all our food additives, at iHerb. Believe it or not but after half or a year, grey hair started turned toward black. It doesn't absolutely grey to black, but obvious direction. And with more time it is more obvious. Need to be said - any side effects wasn't noticed. (I take one tablet a day).

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Taking to support my allergy regime. 1 tablet 2x day

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Essential vitamin for adrenal glands support. 99% of us need it as daily stress takes toll from our bodies.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Easy to swallow tablets and a good dosage size. I appreciate that Source Naturals is at a good price point.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good sized pills, they’re not too big for me to have a hard time swallowing