SG

Thuphi
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

The way all my dark spots are slowly reducing. Love to take this. 10/10 would recommend. Sad that it’s been sold out for so many days 🥺

f908275a-e144-495d-9c53-98196baf2299

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

With the increase of age, poor air quality and other factors, it is easy to cause our skin condition to become unstable, resulting in dry and rough skin, large pores and other troubles. Therefore, in order to keep the skin in the best condition at any time, we need a key beauty factor, which not only has strong antioxidant capacity, but also helps to maintain the skin's moisturizing and translucent effect. It is glutathione.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is a fine substance complex for taking in while serving anti-aging. The package is big enough with 100 flavored lozenges. Glutathione alone is not stable enough; therefore, the complexity of composition is a must. Read the supplied instruction for usage completely. Hence, molybdenum and riboflavin both are quite important for chemical reactions with glutathione to keep it usable.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

item well packed and good condition, Fast delivery to Singapore!! This is first time try lozenge glutathione, nice taste and sweet there is orange flavored.. Then will purchase again! 😊

5ceca97b-27ce-480d-8e64-e065c8f00c4c
Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Our bodies make this antioxidant from just three amino acids: glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid. Glutathione helps neutralize dangerous free radicals, and it's one of the most important antioxidants to our health. I've found it can help ward off a cold, especially when combined with simple things like some vitamin C, Vitamin E, zinc, and natural sources of vitamin A (e.g. cod liver oil). The word "reduced" might be a bit confusing to anyone not familiar with redox reactions in the body. I tried to include a simple diagram to show that it really has to do with electron interchanges: an oxidized molecule is a bit like like a 'rusted' one (similar cause/process), whereas 'reduction' is like 'reversing oxidation'.' (See diagram). These lozenges taste quite OK with a subtle orangish flavour. If you have the building block amino acids mentioned above, then a healthy person can hopefully mostly make enough of their own glutathione. But in times of disease or infection, there are extra demands on the body's defences. Thus I personally try to keep some of this on hand for such times, and, for me, it seems to work best if you supplement at the first signs of a (say) a 'cold', before it is burdening the immune system. For any unusual, or for changing or persistent symptoms always seek professional medical advice. Hope this info helps... Wishing good health and happiness to all :)

98e0f7b6-96d5-44da-89ab-09dd078f2978
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like sublingual products for absorption and the Source Naturals Reduced Glutathione are no exception. I can't say I've felt much effect from them, it is a pretty small dosage. Iherb always does a great job with cost, quality and service.

Posted on May 6, 2022

i was interested to buy this product because the orange flavor. the taste is ok. my kid like it. thanks

8cde49fd-72d2-432e-9d00-9f65390397a4
Posted on May 13, 2021

Glutathione is a protective agent against diseases caused by oxidative breakdown. Glutathione plays an important role in the regulation of immune cells and is a powerful neutralizer of toxic substances. Low glutathione levels have been linked to liver dysfunction, heart disease, and premature aging. Glutathione is important for DNA synthesis and repair, protein and prostaglandin synthesis, and amino acid transport. Various studies show that glutathione has antiviral properties. I recommend this product, but if you have serious liver and kidney problems, be sure to consult your doctor.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I got this supplement to help myself recover from Covid. I tried to take it but it gave me a stomach ache. I had a pill form I had to switch to because for some reason chewing this tablet did not agree with me. I did not have any problem with the alternative pill form though. The taste was fine but once it hit my stomach it was a no go. I would not recommend it.