SG

Posted on May 12, 2022
Excelente!

Very good value for money. I will continue to buy.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I am still not sure about the effects of this, since I have been using it only for 3 weeks, but to me it seems like I have more energy and sleep better and this is the only thing I changed. It has some kind of organic smell, but nothing unpleasant, easy to swallow. I will stick to it for a while, seems like it is doing some good for my body

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

valuable size and good quality with best dosage form and the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Dec 29, 2010

I ran out of my Doctor's Best resveratrol so my girlfriend let me try her Source Natural tablets. She didn't have many, so I only took one tablet a day. Four days later I noticed that I wasn't using my asthma inhaler as much. After one month, although I still suffer asthma attacks, they are far less frequent. As a matter of fact, I have not used my inhaler in the last two days instead of my previous 5-7 times per day. During this time I made no other changes to my diet or lifestyle. I definitely notice improved results when the tablets are taken on a full stomach. In my opinion this is one of those rare supplements that provide significant noticeable benefits.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

Feels like these take some stress and strain off my heart. Pleasant smelling and easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

This blend of antioxidants will sharpen cognitive and general wellbeing

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

It seems to be great, but I have just had them for a short while

Posted on Nov 29, 2019

It is the product with the best price but resveratol concentration is lower than others. But it is a good value with the best price.

Posted on Jun 3, 2014

This brand was recommended by Stephen Buhner in 'Healing Lyme', and it is really effective, but I would take it for all the other properties of resveratrol, even if I wasn't using it for Lyme. In a few weeks of use, I look 10 years younger and feel much younger too. Since adding Now brand Hyaluronic acid Double strength to this product, I have been having much less problem with Arthritic joints as well. I expect my hip joint to continue to improve with this regime.