SG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Excellent! Order Safely in India

This is a quality product that can safely be ordered. My major concern was ordering it from India and wondering if the package would reach India without any problems and it did. The ingredient and size mentioned in the description matched and it reached right on time. Sam0e has had a perfect benefit for me for my mood, depression and has great absorption and thus is very beneficial for my liver too. It has also done wonders for my attention and has no taste. SAMe has also helped me with my mobility and joint pains. Perfect! Order NOW!

be614cdf-8b16-4878-a5c4-0a7dafe9b6ff
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great product for those who want help with joints. I started taking it for my knees. It can also help boost ones mood but talk to a doctor about that for sure. The brand is high quality. There is no taste to the product and the tablets are not hard to swallow and are coated so they get beyond the stomach.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I don't have MTHFR gene mutation but still decided to try SAMe to see if it can improve my depression. All I can say is that if I felt any effect at all, it was mild. It did not improve my mood drastically but perhaps it kept it from getting worse. Also, not sure about any positive effect on my joints, but I suspect I have Ehlers Danlos and my joints remain crunchy all the time.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This product has an enteric coating so it doesn’t upset my stomach. I have noticed I am a lot more mellow whilst taking this product. I have suffered from depression and anxiety since my parents died and this has certainly helped me. It also helps stabilise my moods

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great for a mood boost. Take twice a day on empty stomach.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great product for FIBROMYALGIA helps with body aches, depression and energy!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I was taking another brand if Same from a different brand, sane dose, but this one seems better.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I take one daily with NAC then follow it 20 mins later with Zn. Tis is done to clear heavy metals etc.