SG

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Calming & focusing

When you feel frazzled and like a raw nerve, this formula is gently focusing and calming to restore you to a functional state. I have tried each of these ingredients on their own for a mild benefit, but this combination of them seems to have a greater impact than the ingredients by themselves. It is non-drowsy or sedating, just clears the fuzzy & frazzled feelings away for a few hours without any side effects. The tablets are large, but can be broken in half and taken for the same benefits. Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if the information helped you. Thanks and live in happy health!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This stuff has really helped me. I take it day and night during times that can be stressful for me and harder to manage(pms, working out of town, too many house guests, in-laws, etc). I notice that i’m less on edge or irritable and it’s easier to just go with the flow. Also I sleep better when normally my mind might be anxious. I haven’t noticed any side effects and it doesn’t make me sleepy.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I find this wonderful for shutting up my chatterbox mind - I don't take it every night but when I know that my mind is going to have trouble going to sleep and thoughts are still swirling around my head, I add this to my nightly magnesium capsules. The size is the only issue - it is a biggish long tablet so I only ever take one at a time but as it tastes ok, there is no problem for me. I find is definitely a benefit in taking them. I also take the one with Relora when this option isn't available but I don't notice any difference in them.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I personally have felt a difference when taking this. It makes you feel a little tired which is what I was hoping for. However, I don't understand what the type of Magnesium (amino acid complex) used is and I can't find anything online about it. I probably should have contacted the manufacturers before buying but I was fairly desperate for something with both Taurine and Theanine.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I meant to buy the one with Relora but this is the same thing just without. I know it works pretty well. I only use these if I’m having trouble sleeping at night. They knock me out but I feel refreshed by morning. They’re really good for anyone who has anxiety and stress. These ones just make you sleepy, so if you’re going to use them be sure to use them at night.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

After I take my morning coffee I take this, and it evens out the jitters. Really a reliable product at a good price. If you have stress at work, it helps a lot without making you sleepy. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good choice for calming the body and mind. I feel rejuvenated when I wake up as I get much better sleep. Taste, quality and benefit - this one checked them all.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I can't live without this product. I use it as part of my pre-bedtime regime. No groggy feeling in the morning; just a good night's sleep.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Could not go without this product. Bought this for years for my anxiety and calming effects. Great product and will keep getting it. Always get my order in good timing and everything is in good condition when received. Thanks!!