SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This is very unique product. It an part of an enzyme super-oxide-dismutate - SOD - one of the first defense against free radicals. SOD needs to be paired with zinc, copper, manganese and iron. I would suggest to include those in diet. Small package, small cap in size. Ingredients - enzymes are made so it could bypass our gut undigested and enter mitochondria safely.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Very good antioxidant. I took it after reading from the beauty advise from Barbara Cartland ( great grandmother of Princess Diana, English romance book writer). her secret to aging younger was taking SOD. I love to find beauty secret from celebrity . Her skin is spotless. I been taking this SOD many years now and my skin aging with less spot as years goes buy. I also taking SOD tea apart from this SOD tablets,

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
1,168
8,388

I love this supplement 💓 it's benefits for skin , brighter skin , antioxidants and anti-aging. Ingredient is great with price and dosage. Quality product. Suggest!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

The product is very effective in maintaining the health of everyone, especially those with hypertension. The ingredient is of high quality and I will recommend someone to try it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

At last this is an SOD supplement in a delivery form that is absorbed by the body in fair amounts. I'm just 10 days into taking 2 tabs a day in divided doses between meals and can definitely feel a boost in my physical performance - means I'm less exhausted during my usual workout routine. Source Natural Supplements are usually of great quality delivering great ingredients. The tablet size is small therefore easy to swallow. The packaging could be bigger though as one container only lasts for a month.

Posted on May 6, 2021

I just love SOD. Having problems with chronic illness from lyme disease and porfyria, getting more antioxidants in my body is very important. SOD gives me an increased sense of wellbeing. On top of that it seems my skin no longer gets red from sun exposure. Source Naturals SOD seems to be pretty well absorbed, though i cant compare it to other SODs.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The GliSODin by Source Naturals is high quality and is working. Yet while I used Glisodin by Swanson (a bit bigger dose of 300mg per capsule, and it contains also other ingredients) to have the most effect reliving of knee pains two capsules per day were enough, now with Source Naturals's I have to take three to have the same effect. Please add Swanson's Glisodin (SOD Gliadin Complex) to your shop too.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Helps with improving skin . Great source of antioxidants. Feeling more energised .

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I like to take it as an extra antioxidant support.