SG

lyzolda
Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Комплекс із звіробоєм-hypericum для початківців

I'll trying to take on before bedtime, with vitamin B6 and melatonin. Love the ingredients list, that's why i chosed this product with St. John Wort (zveeroboy). It also contains gaba, taurin, different aminoacids, vitamin b complex, some herbs etc etc. Also the tablets are huge :( but smell is ok - typical for vitamins of B group + greens

b2134ddc-21c9-4a12-8785-0771402572b3
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I've rarely had good luck with St. John's Wort (the base for this product), but keep trying, preferring Kava Kava. This product was reasonably priced and I bought it and have been trying it to combat stress. It does work, taking the edge off when I'm irritated or stressed, but the effect for me is mild. 45 tablets in the package, with a dose of three large pills at a time. So 15 doses in the bottle. I've gone through about half. I think I will use it on days where the stress isn't terrible, but I'm still irritable, and opting for Kava on more difficult days. It does have a place on my shelf and I will probably buy this again, now that I understand how it works on an individual level.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

for being such a big pill there's not a bad taste and it's easy on my stomach no adverse side effects like I've had in the past with other supplements, good quality, fast shipping, good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I started taking these when I was grieving the loss of my dad- my Dr prescribed 300 mg St John's Wort 3 x a day. it took about 5 weeks and it worked. I also start taking his product when we fall back till we spring forward- usually just at bedtime though. I think it's an excellent combination of herbs and minerals and for me, it's the answer!!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2020

This formula is nature’s answer to depression and anxiety. I have taken it for 2 years and it has changed my life. I was so happy to learn I could purchase it from your website at a significantly lower price than stores in my area. Thank you for making this product affordable for those of who need it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Kind of a cheesy name - positive thoughts - but it truly fills that imbalance in your thinking. Attitude improver...

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My doctor gave it to me. It is very good. It was the fourth time I bought it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

more people need this product! very helpful as described also good for sleep and stress

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

ingredients list looks very promising, i will give it a try