SG

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Very good product

I have not noticed the sweet taste bud deadening affect, but I do notice that I no longer have the "need" for something sweet before bed. I feel like this definitely helps regulate my blood sugar. I am not diabetic, but I do notice fewer ups and downs in hunger level. As a result, I don't eat/snack as often, and I have noticed that I pick savory foods more frequently than before.

I found it very good to keep at bay diabetes in my mum, she already take drugs and this herb helps her to keep it further down especially when she cannot control her diet, I found this herb more effective than other ones with my mum.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

bought it for my husband. its still too early to know if it helps. so far so good though. his blood sugar hasn't gone higher.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

My A1c is gotten lower, but yes I do exercise eat well but overall this is really good supplements for whom suffers from diabetes or pre-diabetes. taste of pill is little herby but it is fine

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I bought this for my Father who was on Diabetic medication and this is how he went off his Diabetic medication completely. Based on my research, I found that people who take diabetic medication for long time have negative effect on Liver so I decided to work on possible solution... 1. Gymnema Sylvestre: This help with insulin production by healing beta cells. Take this 15-30 min before food with warm water 2. Spirulina Powder: 6g to 12g of spiruline powder daily help improve insulin resistance. 3. Milk Thistle: This help improve liver functions. Take this 15-30 min after food. He is completely off medication. Please note that you also need to improve your diet and eat high fiber food. When you start taking this supplements, it will take few weeks to start showing the result so be patient. This is based on the result and it cannot be same with everyone so keep track of your blood sugar.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This specific brand is one of a handful of the that rundowns the convergence of the enhancement as a rate. It comes as a tablet and is dim green tone. I have so far just taken it for 3 days and as of now notice an improvement in energy just as glucose readings. Pretty good value for the quantity.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Take one tablet in morning before meals and one in evening. I check my blood sugar levels at home on random basis. The blood sugar levels seem to be tracking better after I have started on these.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

These are great as you get more gymnema sylvestre per pill and therefore better value for the money. Only downside is the flavor is awful. Like, "throw it in your mouth and try not to let it touch your tongue when you swallow" awful, because if you do, it'll activate your gag reflex, and you'll end up spitting it back up. Worked very well in lowering my A1C by 0.5% in less than a year, so I'm sold! If only it came in capsule form...

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Excellent product to reduce sugar in my blood, my sugar drop a lot, and I was diabetic.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Highest potency gymnema available too bad that you can taste it because it doesn't taste good. it's the downside of taking a tablet instead of a capsule. But hey it lowered my blood sugars so who cares

4f2af7d0-4036-4753-817a-da53a88d4d60