SG

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is the only vitamin D3 I use and recommend to friends and family. The small size of the tablet makes it easy to swallow. I feel it has immunity boosting qualities because I do not get out in the sun much and have remained healthy. I take it after meals as stated on the package instructions.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Nice small sized pills. Helps shake the winter blues from vitamin deficiency and lack of sun. Doesn’t taste like much and goes down easy. I also hear keeping your vitamin d up helps boost immunity to covid. Definitely notice a difference and that if effects my mood when I take it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The quality and ingredients are good. The like this product as size is not too big as I am low in Vitamin D and my doctor wants me to take more than 1 tablet a day to help build up my immunity and also to help with mood during winter.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent as usual. I use source naturals' Vitamin D as well as the Magnesium tablets. everything is definitely high quality and I am a customer for life.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good quality and price. I like taking at least one 2000 iu dose a day for the bones and to help immunity. Also important when the sun is less strong in winter. These gels are easy to take and have no taste.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use Vit D3 over the winter months when it is difficult to get Vit D from the sun. Great product at a very good price

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Excellent product and good price, easy to swallow tablets! Good results and an increase in my vitamin d levels in blood especially if you don't leave the room or u spend good amount of time inside the house

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Vitamin D3 is essential for good health. I take this together with K2 and haven't been sick for years. Mood has improved, immunity is better, bones and muscles are in better condition. Quality and dosage are perfect.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

Scientific studies show people who have moderate to severe symptoms of covid also have Vitamin-D deficiency. The question is did they have the deficiency BEFORE they caught the virus, or AFTER they had it. Scientists are still looking at that. Still Vitamin-D is considered an essential need for our immune system, in addition to helping bone density.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Really good brand for vitamin D3. I then switched to buying a higher dose so I swtiched to the same brand but with 2000ius during covid. I plan to keep it up. you can take 4000ius safely daily. Absolutely essential for your health everyone should take it daily. No side effects and easy to swallow.