SG

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Read my explanation

The ingredients list on this product is phenomenal. It is unique and no other product on iherb has the same composition of immunity stimulating components. I bought it because of exactly that. It’s cold season. However I deduct 2 stars because 1) I was misled by the label where it says serving size - 1 waffle. I bought 2 bottles thinking they would last sometime. I should have read more attentively the recommended dose which is 1 wafers three to four daily. So for my two kids these two bottles will last me only for 2 weeks even if I give 2 once daily. And 2) the waffers are huge in size. Not that I care but many of them were broken inside the bottle. Look below for the image. On the photo it is compared to a d3+k2 tablet by zahler.

9fb98a25-b653-460b-adf2-0687df1161d5
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Kids don’t complain about the taste and take the vitamin/supplement with ease! The wafers are a little large so grateful they’re chewable and the kids enjoy them. We use the adult wellness formula and I was very happy to see a children’s option available. We take one a day during cold season or when we feel like something coming on.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My kids have been taking these for years. They like the taste of this chewable. Great supplement with quality ingredients and very effective! Would recommend!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Good for adults that can’t handle the tablets and capsules from this line also, because I’ve recommended the tablets and people say it’s so big, like horse pills, and the capsules give a weird after taste. Adults can take chewablea! Kids get to have immunity support. I’m a big fan of Wellness Formula.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My kids loved this, they tried the liquid form which tasted gross so we got water instead and they are delicious!

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

i've been taken these almost daily for a few years now. they taste great, and the list of immune-building ingredients is substantial. just wish the manufacturer wouldn't keep raising up the price every few months.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

We are huge fans of Source Naturals Wellness Herbal Support and we’re delighted to see a kid version. They love these wafers and I love knowing they are getting an herbal wellness boost!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

The adult Wellness is awesome so I got these for my granddaughter. I give them to her at the first sign of any illness and they kick it out right away.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Kids love it, taste great.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

good quality. convenient in use. easy to swallow