SG

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Taking Yaeyama Chlorella has been a very positive experience for me. I mix it into my chocolate lunch shake daily, so I do not notice the chlorella itself has a particular taste. Have been consuming it for a few months now and feel that, along with my other supplements, it has contributed to improving my overall health. I also appreciate that Source Naturals brand manufactures a high quality product. I look forward to taking it for a long time to come.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My first try with Yaeyama Chlorella. Chlorella, a so-called superfood, has earned a reputation among its supporters as a fix-all supplement. It is a fast growing alga that may have a range of health benefits. I would recommend this products.

d23c057c-2509-405b-b2ed-6bf1a76c907e
16834311-b440-4035-9e98-e609ddef6978
Posted on May 3, 2022

Some people say it has a weird taste, but I do not think so if you are used to the seaweed flavor. It is good to go with the protein shake early in the morning with an empty stomach.

jeff lim
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like Yaeyama chlorella, although before i eat difference brand, but same as yaeyama chlorella. It prevent me from getting sick like flue etc....trust me, if you easy get sick like flu, try to eat 1gram everyday, then you will surprise, full year without flu!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I saw lot of people comment the powder with unacceptable glass taste. For me, it tastes like seaweed. It is not super tasty but acceptable enough. It makes me more full and healthier.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

This is perhaps the most reliable brand and source of chlorella, a highly effective source of chlorophyll and immune-boosting algae supplement, as it is sourced from the Yaeyama Islands - specifically, Ishigaki Island, a densely-forested island closer to Taiwan than to the mainland Japanese archipelago. I have taken this at a dosage of 1g a day mixed into water, and have noticed immediately an overall difference to my health.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

I swallowed weed killer as a toddler , went blue and nearly died . Been sick all my life because what my little liver couldn’t filter out went into all my fat tissues and stayed there all my life . Unfortunately it all released back into my body because I took collagen tablets of all things .. made me very sick and depleted my own collagen and cartilage. My eczema has always been horrible so now my body can tolerate taking the Chlorella. I tried many times before but my body just couldn’t handle it as my toxins were so overloaded in my poor body ! I also use it as like a body shower wash . I dissolve a teas of powder into my basic chemist sorbolene. I rub it all over my itchy arms and legs ect then wash it off . It’s now saving me from having to be of high doses of prednisolone or more recently had to go in Methotrexate! But now can stop all that and just use a lighter dose cortisone cream .

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great Product! I am looking younger and have more energy.Fabulous price here at iherb.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

The taste is pretty strong , first 2 weeks everything was great , but after a white I started having nausea, a very strong nausea , as I read before, if you have nausea after taking Chlorella it means: 1. You have to Quit taking it .2. It means you don’t need it, or you don’t tolerate it. Anyway I noticed a very fresh looking of the skin, and I had no PMS, or other negative signs before menstruation, I think Chloe real made it .