SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

An excellent , highest quality copper supplement that is easy to assimilate. It is suppose to help the mitochondria make energy. I am very happy with how this works out for me. I love that it is in a glass dark bottle for better purity, and no leaching from plastics. I tried the smaller bottle for my first try of it; and was so overall pleased with this product for me, that I ordered the larger bottle for my 2nd order of it. It is more economical in the larger bottle, once you know that it works well with your body.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

We put it into a dark glass spray bottle and are mostly using it topically. We've actually been using this on our dog's skin infection, and it's helping so much! Copper is antiseptic and it's particularly good for fungal infections. It's also great for collagen production, so I like to spray it on my skin. I find it refreshing! I have taken a few drops orally and wow, it tastes like licking a brass doorknob, so it's definitely got copper in it. I noticed a slight uptick in my energy and mood, but that was with a very small dose once or twice, and I can't confirm if it was caused by the copper. Still, I have certainly had no I'll effects from this supplement. Very happy!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Although it is too early to say how this product is improving my health, I feel that it is very important to take, as I was taking zinc alone before and was likely thereby creating a copper deficiency in my body. As copper is an essential mineral vital to the body's antioxidant enzyme systems in partnership with zinc, I am very grateful to have found this product, which is from a reputable company and likely of very high quality.

This is an excellent way to keep your copper levels where they should be when taking zinc for your immune system. Zinc reduces the amount of copper your body absorbs, and high doses of zinc can cause a copper deficiency. For that reason, many doctors recommend that you take 2 mg of copper along with a zinc supplement.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Copper is an underrated supplement. We do not get enough copper from the soil anymore so it is imperative to supplement in this day and age. Most people suffer from copper deficiency. I like and trust this brand to make a good product that I feel good taking. I take it daily in the morning and look forward to reaping the benefits of this important mineral.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Bio-Active Copper is part of my life. I take it everyday & have been for a while. I would not consider even missing a day.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This brand was recommended to me as a high quality product. I pair it with selenium to benefit my energy levels. Does not taste bad and I swish it in my mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing as directed.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This brand makes top notch colloidal minerals! This was my first time trying colloidal copper. I am almost through the bottle, and I believe I feel the overall benefits.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Luv it so easy to drink , no taste or after taste which is great and the formula is amazing copper and silver too it’s better used with zinc and the results hopefully will be great

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

So far so good! I'm actually feeling great since starting on this supplement. This brand is known for it's top quality products and I have used their brand of colloidal silver as well.