SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Amazing product you got the nasal one and the throat one and a refill great for trying it out first and seeing how it worked I have tried other ones and I like how this one doesn’t have a taste at all almost like drinking water but you can tell there is silver in it very helpful with my sinuses

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Nose spray is great for one your not sure if its allergies or a cold coming on. The spray is so multi purpose. Needing to spray that morning sore throat or spraying ones hands as a germ killer. Love the fact this box comes with a extra small bottle that can be used with both attachments.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this brand and this pack is amazing. Once you finish you can buy bigger volume bottle and refill it. I use this for my whole family, specially in winter season.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality is good. I use it to get rid of stuck nose and it helps alot. The nozzle helps so much for spraying into the nose. I love it.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I am a big fan of colloidal silver. In 2020, I started spraying my mouth & nostrils with colloidal silver after shopping, when flying, or being in crowds. This kit is so convenient and perfect for traveling or keeping in a glove compartment. I love the 3 different dispensers.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I use Silver for everything. It helps with so much. Hand sanitiser with no harmful side effects. Wound cleaning and healing. Sore throats and colds. Any immune system issues. Eye issues. Basically, my first go to before I try anything else. And it seldom disappoints me.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

High quality ingredients, pure ionic silver minerals, reliable company, perfect travel size and package. All the benefits of their products and needed means of use in portable versions. A must have.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

The size is very convenient for travelling or carry on to plane during pandemic.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Perfect package such a simple and easy way to travel with silver without the bulky bottles