SG

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Must have in medicine cabinet!!

I can’t say enough about this product. It’s a must have anytime we leave the house. 1st aid staple. Great antimicrobial yet gentle enough for a baby, pet, anyone. I have used this successfully for years for pink eye or eye flush, ear infections, cuts, burns. Sinus infections and start of cold/flu. I always have the liquid and the nasal spray is awesome! So versatile with humans and all pets. Please thumbs 👍 if this was helpful

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Silver is the best antibiotic in the world. It had been used for centuries. It has no taste. It is wonderful. You can it in water, juice, milk. You never know it is there. I also put it on scratches and wounds. It clears them in no time at all. I always have it in my house.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Sovereign Silver I trust them more than I trust any colloidal Silver Company out there... I've used it now for probably 20 years on and off it is not something that I take daily but if I start to feel a scratchy throat I immediately take some and I do not get sick very often which is awesome and I attribute this very much to this fine product. Colloidal silver is not for everyone and it does come with risks especially if you take the wrong kind... I can only speak for myself but I truly believe it is beneficial for my health particularly doing during cold and flu season... my husband who is fairly skeptical about many things is all about the Sovereign Silver too!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Bio-Active Silver was recommended by my Naturopathic doctor for the immune system. I use it when I feel a cold coming on or just as a precautionary, taking one dropper full a day. If I'm out and about during the day, I'll take a dropper full just for protection against any germs I may have acquired. Good product.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The only brand of colloidal silver I will buy! Safe and easy to use. Customer service is beyond helpful when I had questions about the product and how to take for different issues. This is a must have for every household. Works great like an antibiotic but better for you!! I have severe allergies to antibiotics, and this helps me avoid them and save them for only super serious issues.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Fantastic price, versatile product perfect for so many uses - I use it as an oral rinse (there's no taste) with a little water after following the instructions. I use it for keeping my immune system strong, good oral hygiene and I also use a little on a cotton pad to keep my skin looking healthy.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This was a desperation purchase after trying everything for my terrible fungal acne to no effect. Colloidal silver is controversial to say the least. I’ve heard everything from “it’s placebo” to “it’s dangerous” to “it’ll turn you blue”, but the results speak for themselves. I’m not ingesting it, just to err on the safe side, but the effects on my skin are unbelievably good!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love taking these drops daily. Silver is great for us for so many reasons, but I mainly take it to bolster my immune system so it’s the strongest it can possibly be. It’s especially good to take this throughout the day when you know you’ll be around a lot of people. Silver is great for ridding the body of bacterias as well. I take this around 5-7 times a day since I want long-term immune protection. The dropper feels really good quality and 10 ppm is a really good amount of silver to add to your daily regimen. I feel like I actually get a lot of use out of this one bottle so I definitely feel like I’m getting my moneys worth. It’s also a good size to slip in my purse and take on the go as the bottle doesn’t take up much room. Definitely helpful to take when you have even an inkling you are coming down with something.

So, this is so weird. I started getting sick. Started slamming my immune system regimen, yin chao and "counterattack". This thing was deep in my lungs and getting deeper, so I was bracing myself for a bad chest cold or bronchitis. Added an essential oil regimen, and remembered I had sovereign silver in the house so started taking that too. Yesterday I woke up after coughing with a scary cough all night, also stuffed up and all that gunk in the back of my throat, and thought here it comes. Kept taking everything. Decided to take more silver, as you can take it 7 times a day. By the afternoon I was symptom free except for a tiny bit!Last night I didn't take any cold meds and I didn't cough at all. This NEVER happens when things have progressed as far as they did. It was like a rewind. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I think I'm sold on the sovereign silver!