SG

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
Wonderful stuff!

This is one of my goto desert island healing balms that I'd never want to be without! I've been using it for years. For everything from healing burns, cuts, skin eruptions, to mouth/tongue ulcers and heat rashes. Sometimes I don't need it for ages, then suddenly I'm using it all the time, so I always have a bottle (large or this small size) floating around the house!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I have serious eczema problem (common skin problem in Hong Kong). Don’t expect the product can cure, it won’t, but perfect to ease the itchy feeling. I have problem putting cream on my super dry and thick skin, it goes worse every time even though i must moisturise it, but the extra friction that make it worse. This product is watery, cool and moisture, it feels so much better which allow me to put on cream afterwards without making it itchy and prevent I scratch it again and again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This product is so great! We use for all first aid needs and it works amazingly! If there’s a cut and blood, it closes it up. If you get an allergic reaction on your skin, it calms the burning, redness and hives. If you have a rash, it takes all the discomfort away. We are very thankful to have found this product and have been buying it over and over again!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this product. Very good results after application to skin issues with a day to two. High quality ingredients. Good price point. Nice fragrance. I have purchased other products from this brand. and very satisfied. Highly recommend and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Worked REALLY well to relieve the burning, pain, and itching of a terrible fungal and yeast rash I had for several weeks. It was the only thing that brought relief. I applied LIBERALLY. I ended up needing a lot more, so I had to buy two more bottles. It goes really fast.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I use this top quality product because the colloidal Silver ingredient is so pure and effective. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out even with the most pure, organic face creams and lotions. I mix a little of Sovereign Silver first Aid Gel once a day in with my make up and it not only make s the makeup go on smooth and silky, it fights my facial bacteria so i do not break out. It is also nourishing to my skin so i do not need any face creams or lotions. I even dab it around my eyes to reduce dry skin. Love this product. The convenient size is easy to travel with. Won't be without it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Love this product! It is really small that u can carry with u everywhere! And it is helpful on so many things.. for kids & adults.. we use that for any accident in daily life.. for injury, scar, scratch, itch, burns, topical allergy, bites… it is strong antibacterial and healer.. great keeping it with me all the time!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This stuff is godsend. I swear by it. It better than any antibiotic ointment. The coolness of the gel is so soothing. It’s amazing quality and the price is fair for what you’re getting.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great quality silver gel. There’s lot benefits from silver especially for acne and inflamed acne. I use this three times daily and then a moisturizer after and the swelling of my acne goes away. No problems with packaging.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This first aid gel is super healing you instantly feel some relief when you put this gel on your skin irritations, will be buying again on iherb!