SG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I’ve used Vege-Sal Seasoning since the 70’s. It makes raw and cooked vegetables come to life, and along with a squeeze of lemon, is a perfect complement to poached halibut, cod, and sole. And for an appetizer your friends and family will gush about, remember to use Vege-Sal and a squeeze of lemon on sautéed prawns!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This big sized packaged spicy salt truly is of the highest of quality. This stuff tastes great when added to sauces, sprinkled over popcorn or over french fries. I use it mainly to improve my recipe for the perfect frittata and it makes it even better. I also like the fact that it's not too salty even when you use it generously.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I really love Spike's Original so I wanted to give this a go. It's basically a super salt. It lacks the flavor of the original. In fact, it doesn't really have a flavor except for an almost mind-bending salt overload. Seriously, I've had mouthfuls of ocean that were less salty. Use sparingly!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Spike is reknown for its perfect blend of spices to "spike" up flavor of all dishes. Really adds zing to the vegetarian meals we cook up.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My very favorite Vege - Sal. Excellent flavor. I have tried many others but nothing beats this one! Also, the non salt version is excellent as well.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

We love the salt. Have been using since the 60's. The purchase was easy and affordable.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Same great product I've enjoyed for 50 years. Adds flavor to anything that needs salt.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I've being useing for years its the best

Posted on May 1, 2022

lovely spice. Good for aqll dishes

Auto-translated from Arabic

A wonderful combination of spices that give a delicious taste to any cooking

207d79ea-aea4-4c3b-ac6b-f1e31bc0377b