SG

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

good quality material good size good packaging taste I haven't tried it so I don't know the taste As far as I know, drinking zinc has a good effect on immunity, hair, antioxidants but I usually take zinc once a day, this is 50 mg I take it together with other supplements Ingredient seems OK, I don't even understand the benefits of taking supplements like this, hopefully it can nourish my body

85d15715-7713-47d4-acc0-7183283d7900
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Love the fact that is in softgels form, its very easy to take and it doesn't upset my stomach. Great packaging and ingredient too! Another addition to my daily vitamin intake to boost immunity!

2332edd2-2471-4bf0-be91-4f32373718f1
Posted on May 21, 2022

I was very happy to find Sports Research, a consistently high-quality brand, offers this zinc picolinate supplement. Based on my own research, picolinate is an excellent choice for optimum zinc absorption without unwanted side effects. The 50mg dosage is great and the other ingredients are high-quality as well. The capsule itself isn't too large. My zinc supplement of choice.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take Zinc Picolinate with Vit C to boost my immune system especially during the Covid19 pandemic. I usually buy the Solgar brand, but I was fascinated that this SR brand uses "coconut oil" to make Zinc Picolinate so I bought it. Pretty good, I don't see any adverse effects so it must be serving me well.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

A lot of supplement companies provide Zinc Picolinate in 30 mg only. This was the main reason I chose this particular product - it's 50 mg. Also, Sports Research is a trusted company with a good track record.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Have been taking these through the Covid-19 times as a precautionary supplement. Excellent quality ingredients and great price for the quantity. The softgels are the best form to take, they go down easily and no funny taste afterward

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love the product. I particularly like the fact that SR have blended their products with coconut oil. I have now switched most of my vitamin supplements over to SR for that reason. Love the Non GMO as well.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Got rid of my sore throat in 1 day! Definitely recommend keeping extra bottles around to fight off colds. Love SR natural ingredients

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good product, it’s nice how it comes in coconut oil. Would purchase again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Not only is the product excellent but I get it fast...3 days!