SG

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is great and my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Love the addition of navy beans. I try to ensure my toddler gets a variety of different foods in his diet but I know I fall short with legumes. Knowing they've been added to these snack pouches makes me feel better about feeding them to him as a snack when we are out. It's not just filler. There's real nutrition here!

iHerb Queen
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Classic flavor of fruit and veggie. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great taste, nutritionally good and easy to eat on the go!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is more like a smoothie, so it's easier to drink directly from the pouch.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good quality.This iHerb product is what we really need and the quality is top tier. we will buy again and thank you Iherb.

rafaellahealer
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My kids love it so much., all tastes. Not watery. Perfect consistency. Taste good

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality lovely ingredients my babyy love the taste easy use

Posted on May 14, 2022

yummy!!! I bought for my baby but my oldest liked it as well!! and me too 🤭

Posted on May 7, 2022

My son love those, perfect for snack time outside the house