SG

4NEKOS
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I use this every day. It comes with a measuring spoon. Will repeat because it does its job and it helps me stay healthy. Use it with filtered water that is not too cold nor hot. If the temperature is adjusted so that it is similar to your body temperature, you won't have the burning sensation. A must have especially during the pandemic. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Quality item, much cheaper to buy this refill than to pay for individual sachets. Good size refill and good package with serving spoon. The composition of this salt is excellent and very effective for use in netipots or nasal irrigation systems. Great value for money. Has no scent whatsoever. My nose feels so much better after use.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I suffer from chronic sinusitis and use nasal wash system regularly. Normally I used prepacked salt but decided to try this one to save money. With the wonderful spoon inside the package it appeared to be faster and even more comfortable! The only advice to other users is to keep the salt in dry place and to close the package carefully.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

No scent, I have used it a couple of times now to cleanse my sinus. I've had surgery on this before but still needs maintenance with saline solutions. Generous size, good quality. Heard cleaning out sinus helped people who contracted the virus so hoping that I'll benefit from this purchase. Great value, too

Posted on May 25, 2022

No scent Easy to use Good quality Well packaged Very effective Good value Use it so frequent and feels good upon use Great size with great price

67fa2d4f-a3e2-466c-b796-ca603a5fdf23
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I routinely use a Netti Bottle year round so I am always in need of saline salt solution. I am a long term customer of Squip Nasaline. I have always found their product to be a great value & it does not cause any burning etc upon use.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Hasn’t use it yet. The usual brand I bought has been out of stock for some time, therefore trying this. Shouldn’t be any issue.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

The packets are abit easier to use but this is cheaper.

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

This product is so effective I immediately feel relief - beware it DOES cause a lot of dripping and REALLY CLEANS you out- it burns if you double dose- start slowly and you will find what I found