SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Excellent! Best on the Market

All of St. Dalfour fruit spreads are the best you can buy.. I love the chunks of fruit inside and the spread itself is just the right sweetness with no sugar added, only sweetened with fruits. French Grape is #1 pick, followed by Peach as #2. I am buying one of every fruit spread to experience all the sensational flavors. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The price is high, but you're not paying for high fructose corn syrup or sugar! You're paying just for delicious fruit sweetened with fruit juice. These are THE best no sugar added jams out there (trust me; I've tried ALL of them!). It's like spreading fresh fruit on your toast. YUMMY! And the quality of these jams is consistent. This is my first time trying the grape jam, and although it's a little runnier than the other flavors, it is DELICIOUS. I'm NOT a fan of grape jelly/jam, but this is different. It takes like GRAPES! AND I have NEVER encountered such CAREFUL packaging!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love this as it is impossible to find grape jams in Singapore. The top has lots of grape chunks but smooths out as you go. Tasty topping for toast. So glad it’s available to ship here!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The St, Dalfour fruit spread brand is by far the best, top-shelf product of its kind! They come in a variety of flavors and are pleasing to the palate. They never use sugar but rather sweeten their spreads with nothing but fruit juices, Don't hesitate to buy!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I’ve been searching and searching forever!! Until I found it. Taste delicious, fit perfectly with peanut butter (it’s just American classic - Pb & Jam. Would buy more in the future .

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I tasted all the flavors of this brand. And this taste is my least favorite at the moment because do not feel the taste of grapes, it is just sweet without a really grape taste. Still going out for people who like something sweet, very suitable for yogurt or toast. The jar is too small, you always want more. In addition, highly recommend the brand they have a lot of delicious jams.

ac825024-a108-4ebb-b66c-0e1998ad6b61
Posted on May 10, 2022

Interesting jam taste, but certainly not my favorite. Tastes less grape more like raisins. Maybe it’s because of my high hopes and first try of this type of jam. Maybe will purchase it again at some point, though, highly doubtful

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

strange, it has no taste of grape at all. just something sweet. was very surprised as all the others brand's jams are perfect and tasty.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The best I ever taste already buy more five just So good

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Wonderful Fruit Spread. Better best by date. Great quality & taste. Perfect size 10oz and bottle is slim good for storage.