SG

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
My favourite facial mist

d9c85859-dcbf-4866-a0aa-f9a6e2ea4c12
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve purchased many times. I like its natural rose scent, hydrated without too much moist (sticky feeling). It’s good for using in Asia weather. I do enjoy spraying over my face after cleaning or when I need something refreshing. The glass bottle packaging and the sprayer head are nice and user friendly too.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I love this rose water! I love using it for beauty purposes; I mist it all over my face to revive a tired makeup look. I also spray my hair with it when I haven't had time to wash it. It smells so good, like you have a field of roses in your face, which is an added bonus. The only thing I didn't like is that the smell disappeared pretty quickly after spraying it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Absolutely love this flower water. It's not a necessary step in a skincare routine, but I love to apply it after washing my face. It has a very nice chamomile scent, doesn't irritate eyes at all and feels refreshing. It also has a little bit of a soothing effect on light sunburns.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is just awesome. Love the Rose smell. I spray my living room n bedrooms in the evening and I wake up with the light rose smell still lingering on my pillows n bed

95574f66-46e2-47d2-b3c5-fc654c8ed584
Posted on May 11, 2022

I love the scent of rose, it's so calming and soothing. I know my skin feels the same! Great natural product for toning the skin or spraying through your hair. For me the packaging is the only drawback as it's not very elegant looking - but great value for the price and happy with the product inside. Still searching for my holy grail rose water to rival one I loved years ago but can't find online... this one's a good placeholder though.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This rosewater is a lovely high quality rose water in a beautiful glass bottle. The scent is natural, if slightly underwhelming and the spray top works well. Personally I prefer the Heritage rose water toners and mists which are similar at a cheaper price point and with added benefits like glycerine, but certainly nothing wrong with this one. Bonus points that it’s good grade and organic. Solid 4/5 Please like if this was helpful to you :)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have the orange blossom one and love it. Had to get a back up. Spray it on a brush before applying foundation. Game changer. Spray on cotton pad to Tone face after taking makeup up. Refreshing

Posted on May 15, 2022

The scent is quite light. It is refreshing to use as a face mist. I will try it in cooking , maybe add to my cookie batter (rose and cardamon shortbread cookies).Should be good...