SG

Posted on May 3, 2022
Just as planned

Been dealing with henna for years, and this product is of high quality, bright and fine powder. I recommend it mostly for brown hair if you like auburn, blond may be a risky case. Check some recipes to adjust the color and prevent dryness (I personally am used to adding some egg and black tea or coffee). Make sure you use gloves and don’t make the solution too liquid (unless you want a yellowish face or neck). Remember though that henna is a long story and you should be aware that it’s hard to overlay with other dyes, I see it as a committed yet rewarding relationship.

2e917ecb-5587-4977-916f-c0201b270f97
56243537-6e00-4b57-9cba-e1de96b8d148

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great product, gave exactly the shade of red I was looking for. It started out as a copper red for the first 2 days but the more time I spent in the sun, the darker it turned. It didn’t stain my skin, which was surprising, but it does smell a bit, so I’d recommend putting some tea tree in the mix. I used orange juice as the dye release, as Lemon juice has made my scalp itch. I heard milk can be a good dye release and doesn’t make your hair go dry. Will try for next time. Great product overall

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

You could tell the henna was very fresh and the smell was amazing. For the price you get a good amount and if you’re doing tattoos, the stain is gorgeous. The packaging was nice and you can tell that it’ll keep that henna fresh longer. I have sensitive skin and have gotten burns from fake hennas and some “natural”, but I didn’t have any reaction to this at all.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

i repurchased this product already, i like the intense color that surprisingly never stained my skin or my scalp : so it's great and easy to use. i have a very sensitive scalp and it helps balance it so it doesn't rash. i recommend but be careful if you don't like red auburn color.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Thanks to the selections of henna on iherb I can always find a good and organic product to use for my hair. The package is a generous size and it works well for my hair. I use essential oils to help with the strong scent. The henna moisturizes my hair and makes it shine.

Posted on May 2, 2022

It s organic and cannot get wrong! i use it to dye my hair , started to have grey hair and henna is the safest option . Don t leave it too long on the scalp though or you ll end up with an itchy one ! It s specifically helpful for oily scalp. I mix it with black tea to play with the shades

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great quality and okay packaging Some people say the scent is like a farm yard. To me it smells like Alfalfa pellets. Good product for the price. A plus for me is that this product is Organic.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Good Product , I reaaly like using it to dye my hair. The quantity/size and quality are good. It smells Henne. I colors the hair with a redish reflects . Make sure to hydrate your hair after using Henne because it dries it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

If you want some red highlights and your hair is naturally brown this will get you those well deserved compliments as you walk down the street.