SG

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The size and packaging were satisfactory, and the seeds were of high quality. One serving contains a good amount of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids, as well as a variety of benefits, vitamins and minerals. My favorite and simplest recipe is to combine it with cereal or salad; there is no taste change when added to any dish.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Flaxseed is one of the most nutrient rich foods you can put in your body. So beneficial to healthy skin and immune system and gut health. I eat it ground up and sprinkled on toast, oatmeal, etc and in place of eggs in my baked goods.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Fresh flax and lots of it! We use flax almost everyday so it was great to be able to find this organic option in bulk.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

great quality , one ingredient, taste normal use at least once a day, good size ok package, benefit the stomach, good composition recipe to add to yogurt or oatmeal good for diet

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I love this brand because the price is cheap with good quality products. I love to buy in bulk and this is the first brand that I think up when I need to shop here. I hope it can offer more different kind of products in the future.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great quality, fresh! Seeds are clean it’s what I love!!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great quality, great price, I use up to 1/3cp in smoothies throughout the day so this is a must!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

love it love it love it!!! will order again, thank you!

Posted on May 25, 2022

great quality, the size is huge and can last you for a veryblong time

evelinka
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality, no extra ingredients, I use it as a gi cleanse but it has many more amazing uses