SG

Posted on May 21, 2022
Fanstastic Curry Ingredient

I roast these on a cast-iron skillet before adding oil and other ingredients for tomato-chickpea curry. Sometimes I also use them in other dishes. These seeds have such a fragrant quality, my mom always comments on them if she's around when I'm cooking. I appreciate the special cumin flavor they add to food.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I always purchase my spices whole when I can and grind them myself. The difference in the flavor is literally night and day. Toasting them a bit first adds another level of flavor if you're going to use the seeds whole. Buying in bulk obviously saves a ton of money I keep them sealed and they last for a long time. I'm very glad that I found iHerb as there pricing is very good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

tastes amazing. I noticed the quality from the fragrance. it was well packaged. I use it when cooking rice too and I use as tea too.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Super fresh! I grind these and use in parts. The bag usually lasts for a while. Great product.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The taste and smell are really good and fresh. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Very clean and fresh. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use these as part of an Ayurvedic tea my eye doctor recommended. It has reduced the inflammation in my system.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

One of the most trusted brands👍 I would recommend to get this cumin seed for sure!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

amazing super quality product , the taste is very good a lot of health benefit as well

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very fresh and crunchy. Great for seasoning and also for making teas.