SG

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

Great quality, taste, ingredient and package size! I purchased this over a year ago and small has a bunch left! Most recipes call for pepper, so it's always good to have several servings on hand. I personally use it with turmeric, to maximize the benefits from turmeric. It works on the keto diet as well!

This pepper is finely ground, fresh, and flavorful. Far superior to an expensive name-brand pepper I bought at the supermarket. It is a large amount of pepper, so you may want to share the bag with others. I keep some in a sugar bowl and press all the air out of the bag it came in, make sure it’s fully sealed, then wrap a rubber band around it. I checked the pepper in the sugar bowl (which does not have an airtight lid) and it was still fresh about 2 weeks later. Of course, you can just put it in a pepper shaker. This pepper would probably be great in a BBQ rub. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have bought many Starwest botanicals products and I have been very pleased with the quality of all of them. These peppercorns where small but worked great in my pepper grinder. It was very important to me that they also are organic. Thy taste great and I will buy them again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I've ordered black pepper in bulk on iherb several times, which is always a good bargain (compared to getting small glass jars in supermarkets). This malabar pepper has a nuttier, stronger flavour, which is perfect for curry and other flavourful dishes. My foodie husband loves cooking with this. it's also cheap! Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very high quality organic black pepper! Such a fragrant and strong taste. I prefer to grind it just before using it in food or health mixes.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Black Pepper is the most used spice in my kitchen. This one is of a very good quality, smells amazing and the package is huge.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Spices in my city is very expensive and only available in small bottle. This one saves a lot for me and the taste is good too! Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use black pepper all the time. And I very rarely purchase "ordinary" spices, it must be organic. This is the first time with Starwest Botanicals. This pepper is very nice, exactly what black pepper should be.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I always like the Starwest Botanical Brand , but this pepper is really extraordanary , only opening the bag and the smell that comes out is so good !!! I put them in my greenie everymorning togehter with turmuric . I am very satisfied !!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The smell of these is just divine! We use a lot of pepper, and I'm just tickled that we're all set for a long time.