SG

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
SO fragrant and nourishing!

I rely on this beautiful, fragrant herb as part of my nourishing daily herbal blend of teas, offering so many bio-available minerals and nutrients. Most people don't know how nutrient dense herbs can be! ------------------ Raspberry leaves contain B vitamins, vitamin C & minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron, along with antioxidants, which are vital to good health. Raspberry tea is calming, soothing and very mild in flavor. I am so grateful to be able to get this freshness and quality, in bulk, at such a great price on Iherb. Individual tea bags of herbal blends are so pricey and tea bag materials are known to contain plastics. It's ALWAYS better to make our own loose teas! :-)

f05b2ff1-ac7e-4715-b31c-0122bb17c550
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this raspberry leaves for my tea. It is beneficial for women as it helps with hormones, menstrual cramps and all in all healthy for ladies.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Wow! Purchased for my pregnant wife and we all drank at times. 450g is a very large bag of tea - well worth the money and tastes great.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

The quality seems great. It tastes wonderful. I use a decent size (2 tsp or so) in my tea infuser and the tea is really great. The benefits of this tea make it even better, and I'm glad I have so much of it now.

Posted on Oct 23, 2020

I started using this tea (2 heaping tablespoons every day) during my 32nd week of pregnancy to aid in delivery of my first baby. It definitely seems to have worked, as I delivered about 8 days before my due date and was only in labor for about 10 hours (so quick that it eliminated the need for pain meds). No one at the hospital could believe that this was my first baby because of how quickly everything went...that is, until the assisting nurse asked if I had regularly been drinking raspberry leaf tea and eating lots of dates (yes to both). So long story short, I highly recommend this tea--it's a great price for the quantity you're getting and it's very effective. I will definitely order this product again.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

It's very delicious, very similar in taste and smell to normal black tea! Great for after lunch / evening drink as it is caffeine free. Nice with milk too. Not bitter or astringent either. Even without sugar, it's nice. Very big pack which can last long / make many cups as only one teaspoon is needed for a cup

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great flavor, was really nice to take during my last trimester of pregnancy!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very good, good price for the quantity and organic nature

Posted on May 17, 2022

the taste was very good. the suze ver very large. the prce was very reasonable.