SG

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

A really great quality, size, and price for Spirulina! I am happy with my product. I have never bought spirulina in this big of an amount before and I can smell a difference when I open the bag compared to my smaller serving, but I transfer it into a separate container anyways because the bag is so big! Fresh product and is great in my morning smoothies.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I like to put this in my smoothies. It's a great way to boost the quality of my diet. You only need to use about 1-2tsp in a smoothie, so this package is huge and will last me a long time. Spirulina does smell like seaweed, though the taste doesn't come through when mixed with other ingredients.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have this spirulina as a high quality superfood shake everyday with added frozen spinach, kiwi and moringa powder. I mix it with Extend BCAA mango flavor and it makes the best tasking smoothie ever. Sooo good and so healthy! While I’m detoxing, it doesn’t feel as punishing as any other diet.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Nice dark green spirulina. I'm not sure about its status as "superfood" since its advertising compares it to foods (eg carrots) that you eat a lot more than a teaspoon of. But nevertheless it seemed like a good way to boost my effective vegie intake, as I try to get 9 serves of same (but struggle).

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This lasted really well - have heard of spirulina going bad, but this didn't, despite not being used all that quickly. Great flavour in banana pineapple mint smoothies. Handy for icing/frosting too!

FightingFatigue
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I like this powder. This spirulina powder is a very bright green. The smell is genuine and you can smell the algae, but not in a bad way. The taste is good in smoothies. Excellent value for money

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I've ordered this twice now, I take it straight in my mouth using a spoon and over time I've grown to really enjoy the taste, as odd as that might sound. Tastes quite fresh so I can only assume it is of high quality.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

There is only one ingredient, spirulina. It came in a bag that can be easily zipped. It has a typical taste of spirulina. It can be beneficial to the whole body. Spirulina is considered, by some, a superfood.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

i will try it but it has warning about reproduction wich is little scary and also it has very very fishy smell!! i cant eat it unfortunetely.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!