SG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love love Stasher bags recommend them to everyone. It’s a bit bigger than I expected but it’s a great size you can but your phone or sunglasses. I’ve but my portable phone charger in it so it’s safe from any accidents!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I thought this will be smaller but it’s actually fit my iphone 11 and some other stuff too. it’s great for travel or when i go out in the rain.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Looks sturdy. Will update after using this for a while.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

excellent product, i use it to keep my phone

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good for outdoor

Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was worried because I wanted a stasher, but I bought it because I knew it was on iHerb. It's bigger than I expected, so it stands out a little when attached to a bag, but it has good functionality, so I think it's easy to use and has a nice design, such as putting in alcohol disinfection or a mask.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This silicone bag is versatile and can hold a small amount of snacks, as well as a mobile phone. Because it is waterproof, it can be used in rainy days or when going to the swimming pool and the beach.

Posted on May 1, 2022
2009

Auto-translated from Russian

Beautiful case, convenient for the phone, keys and various other little things to use.