SG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Beautiful!

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to relax and de-stress, Steambase's steam eye mask is a great option! The bright citrus scent is refreshing and the heated eye mask feels incredibly soothing. I've used it after a long day at work and it definitely helped me unwind.

The size and package are good quality for the prize But it had a good scent and texture and I benefit from it after use I think the composition is good It is gentle and moisturize well I don't think there is a concern I hope you benefited from my review :)

c94a2293-6108-46c7-bae9-a219a159f78b
Posted on May 18, 2022

This mask helps to relax and fall asleep as well as relax the muscles of the forehead. Their quality and effect is amazing. The scent of that exact mask I like surprisingly. Strong grapefruit and pomelo with very little freshness. For those who do not tolerate any smells of masks at all, there is an option without fragrance at all. It just warms up and doesn't smell. Separate benefit is the design of each mask - for every scent it's different and very cute.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have constant problems with sleep in general and with tiredness in my eyes. I tried many options, but only this mask really helps. I recommend to everyone!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a wonderful mask to soothe your tired eyes. You can use it in the evening before bed. Also, I like to use this mask after I have finished using the eye area, put it on my back or shoulders. The heat relaxes the muscles. the package design is cute. its gentle on your eyes.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I wish these were cheaper and I'd use them daily - well, okay, they aren't exactly environmentally friendly so I wouldn't, but for traveling, when you might need the extra comfort, and for the occasional headache these are awesome. My BF likes the grapefruit scent. They heat up nicely, last about 20 minutes, and note - they make your eyes sweat so I wouldn't use them over makeup. Well constructed, they loop on the ears and block a good bit of light - a nice treat.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great eye mask for relaxing, especially before bed. The smell of grapefruit was refreshing and mood-lifting. The heat produced is a good temp, not too hot, just warm enough. Material is soft and didn't irritate me at all. I think these would be great on a long flight. Would repurchase these. Good product for a good price.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Prefer the scent of the lavender one! This is worth a try if you are considering… It has convenient ear loops and is easy to use.

5c29c902-fafe-4507-b684-6146770a3b81
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the heat sensation is so cool. I really enjoy these eye masks I wish they came in value packs of 5 or 10 as well!!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this eye mask.I put it in the evening after work for relaxing.It heat till 40° and after 20 min it stops.Highly recommend.I will order more.