SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Oh my God! I am loving it! It’s really nice and relaxing on the eye. Feels so great! This is what I needed. Will definitely order again. Loving the benefits that’s giving me and really good for a sensitive skin as it is so gentle on the face.

3f15a2c5-6fc4-4b49-b88c-c12c6cd52638

This mask helps to relax and fall asleep as well as relax the muscles of the forehead. Their quality and effect is amazing. The scent of that exact mask I like surprisingly. Rose with grapefruit with very little grassy freshness. For those who do not tolerate any smells of masks at all, there is an option without fragrance at all. It just warms up and doesn't smell. Separate benefit is the design of each mask - for every scent it's different and very cute.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I absolutely love these Steambase Daily Eyemasks. i am particular to the Rose & the Lavender Blue Water. I work on two big computer monitors all day & suffer from dry, irritated eyes. The heat "steam" they put off relaxes my eyes as well causes my eyes to create additional tears/moisture. The scents are relaxing & soothing. A must for after a long hard day at work!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

These are meant to be single-use as it heats up when opened & stays warm for about 15 minutes. The overall concept of this eye mask is good, a short relaxing hot spa for the eyes. Like another review mentioned, this would be great on a plane as you can then use the eye mask to block out light etc. for sleeping.

edd775d1-847c-440e-8e85-9b2af421bd39
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
2008

This Steambase eye mask is amazing! It really helped relieve my dry eyes after just 20 minutes. The heat was really soothing and relaxing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with tired, dry eyes.

Posted on May 20, 2022

The mask came totally properly sealed. Once it’s exported to the air it warm up. The rose scent is ver intriguing. When applied to the eyes, you can relax as it stays hot for about 10 minutes. It was gentle to my sensitive eyes. I plan to buy other scent and use as frequent. The quality is of high standard. It totally benefits before sleep as the composition has been carefully chosen. Love it, great find. This one is a must for all . Now I can go to bed with no eyes stress or fatigue. Will be reordering soon. Don’t forget to keep your eyes closed while using this products though.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This kind of masks give you great relaxing experience you can use it easily the scent very cute gentle on skin the size ofc fit everyone

d9765518-a35a-41fe-9035-92f05a46de1c
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I really like the masks from this series. I tried it with lavender, rose and grapefruit. But the most pleasant scent is lavender, as other scents are too specific. In general, I recommend it. Everyone will find to their liking

06853f47-16fe-4bdc-8f8b-b8be95a9bb80
57a39acb-42c5-4ac4-a0fe-86fda7ec0b25
168a96b5-0056-4110-b80f-f3c375ce0ac6
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the heat sensation is so cool. I really enjoy these eye masks I wish they came in value packs of 5 or 10 as well!!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Really liked this eye mask. It heats when you open it and last for about 20 minutes, I would say that it stays slightly warm even after that time. If your eyes are tired, then it is great help. Also time for yourself as a mini spa procedure.