SG

Click for CODE
Posted on Oct 24, 2021
A MINI SPA FOR THE EYES!!! SOOOO RELAXING

Mask comes sealed in a plastic packaging & warms up considerably once exposed to air. The scent is quite mild which is good. It was quite a lot hotter than I expected which is WONDERFUL~ Stays hot for about 5-10minutes & rejuvenates the eyes & is very relaxing. I would highly recommend this 10 minutes of zen. Will buy again!

e4413eaf-60ae-42a1-a3f4-717f53fa4b56
27e51c97-8d31-4e1f-b00e-2e74902a520e
68d40b05-7b52-4d11-8d7f-42350023baa9
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

These masks are the best way to end your day. Perfectly relieves eyes from stress and fatigue after working at a computer. I ordered several pieces for myself, but in the end my husband used them and was absolutely delighted! He fell asleep in a few minutes. I asked to order more :) I advise from the bottom of my heart

0934fa75-ccbb-477f-a6c6-bc0ee4b96a44
8a75ff7e-1dbc-490f-bdaf-1ca7530c15cb
Posted on May 18, 2022

This mask helps to relax and fall asleep as well as relax the muscles of the forehead. Their quality and effect is amazing. The scent of that exact mask I love most of all. Strong lavender with very little sweetness. For those who do not tolerate any smells of masks at all, there is an option without fragrance at all. It just warms up and doesn't smell. Separate benefit is the design of each mask - for every scent it's different and very cute.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

never tried these type of steam masks before and I'm glad I did! these make naps a lot better lol. The heat was gradual and gentle and the scent was very relaxing. can't beat the price point and the size of the mask fit my eyes just fine. overall solid product and would purchase again!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Very Relaxing, really enjoyed and liked this eye mask. The heating helps when your eyes are tired and the lavender scent is not overly sweet. It was gentle and did not irritate sensitive skin, was like a mini spa treatment. It was very easy to use, the packaging just had to be opened and it was ready. It is most definitely part of my nightly routine and I will be buying from it again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Very relaxing, I will add it to my bed time routine. The scent wasn’t overwhelming at all. Very easy to use and packaging looks cute. Great quality not cheap. Pocket size and thin which is perfect. When it heats up it does do gradually and it doesn’t get too hot at least for me. I recommend for a relaxing night.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I used this eye mask for the first time and I found it really gentle & calming before bedtime, it also made me feel like I’m in a spa. Note that it turn hot as described but My eye felt moisture too. Would definitely buy again

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I honestly just adore those - scent never disappoints, quality is just superb (does not slide off the face unlike other cheaper brands) and benefits to me falling asleep so much faster. Packaging is sealed and easy go to travel with.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Really liked this eye mask. It heats when you open it and last for about 20 minutes. If your eyes are tired, then it is great help. Also time for yourself as a mini spa procedure. This is the second time I bought it.