SG

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
amazing

the consistency of the cream is quite dense, with just a little use, the cream is easy to apply even though it is a little dense. And I like the result, in the morning the skin feels soft and not greasy

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It’s a small container but last long , take a tiny amount and it will go along way very moisturising

Huda-Husain
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good quality, size, package and useful

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Not greasy and so far no irritation. Good moisturizer.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Unfortunately, this cream contains benzyl alcohol and sodium benzoate, known carcinogenic substances. This was my fault buying it. I should of be more selective. The scent and consistency is great. The packaging is fantastic. Threw it into the trash bag. End of story.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

A little goes a long way!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This is the first time I use this brand of products, the texture is more elegant, it is very suitable for my dry skin, it feels moisturizing and absorbed but not greasy. No extra spice smell, this is a natural skin care product! The second day after using it, the skin looks really smooth, and there is no oily or redness, and I will continue to use it.

14c82c70-501b-413c-b790-ddc438f67b35
3916a42b-7af8-4bd7-8ec7-8518dd3c0dd2
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

When I ordered not really and expected that the cream would be good, I thought, well, it would be a less normal cream and definitely better than the Clean Line series), but it exceeded my expectations, it’s super and even for such a price it’s just a gift 🎁 Smell - the very first thing I pay attention to in creams, I really liked it, a gentle and light smell of fruits and herbs. The soft texture is easily absorbed, there is no oily film, applied at night, in the morning the skin is rested and when washing, there is no feeling that you are washing off the cream. I have dry aging skin that is not easy to please) Moisturizing for me is just exactly what I need🙌❤ Definitely this brand is now in my preferences🙌

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The package is smaller than regular night and day cream. It has a solid hard type texture and a tropical and sweet scent. I'm a little allergic to fruits, so I did a patch test before using it. As a result, the skin is very moist without any problems. It no longer penetrates while massaging. The scent is natural and it seems that you are doing aromatherapy while applying cream. I will repeat again