SG

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Good value for money

Cream is easy to spread. At 100ml, for a lower price from my usual brand at 30ml, I decided to try it. I can afford to spread it on my neck n shoulders. Plus Sukin is a trusted brand. I find that spraying a mist of toner helps to spread n prime skin to absorb cream better because it takes a little longer to massage it into the skin. I like it that it has a mild fragrance. Package came in a slightly wrinkled paper box.

So moist on skin but not greasy. The texture is quite thick but absorbs quite well even after some serums. I use it both day and night (at night I put face oil after) and it does a good work. No dry or peeling skin at all. It has a signature smell of Sukin's cream and I love it. The jar is big so I can use as much as I need without worrying that it will finish fast.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Mostly natural ingredients, smells nice, gets absorbed easily, very cheap for this quality. 120 ml allows you to use also on the neck and decolletage. Excellent choice, and contains also some anti-aging ingredients. I deal with natural cream formulations...this one is really EXCELLENT!!! i AM SO EXCITED with it that I started using it on my face every day.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have been using the day cream for multiple months now. I am very happy with the product consistency, ingredients list, and pleasant light fragrance. With sensitive skin that reacts negatively to everything, I'm extremely happy to have found this brand. The cream is very moisturizing. I saw an improvement in my appearance immediately.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I was using Sukin Rosehip cream for the past 2 years and decided to try Purely Ageless for a change…and I’m absolutely in love with it: absorbs immediately, softens and hydrates the skin, has a very light scent (comparing to the rosehip one) and is very economical (the texture is a bit thick, so a little goes a long way). Will definitely repurchase again

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality. Size and package is great for quality and price. My skin is sensitive and loves this cream. It moisturize my skin and I love the scent, just a little. It is natural so I love it also for that.Texture is great , it absorbs really quick. I use it every day. Composition is clean and I love that.

MacyBee
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Excellent! It takes 1-2 minutes for it to absorb in your skin but it's so WORTH it! Just apply it on your face gently massage from neck to cheeks and forehead. It keeps your face moisturized all day. I use it at night too! Just because it says day cream doesn't mean you can't use it at night. ;-) I have a sensitive skin and in the past when I use other moisturizers, it's supposed to moisturized it but instead it keeps my skin dry and peely feeling. I think I found the one finally!!! Don't look anywhere. This is it!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I like this cream . The skin is very soft after using it. Smell is neutral. Most important for me the matural ingredients. Price os affordable with such natural ingredients. I am ready to buy again when mine will be finished.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

this is like a miracle cream. I started using this about a week ago and my dry skin feels so smooth and soft. After applying this my marks on the face are not noticed. will definitely buy more of this.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love the scent feom this cream, it's easy to use as it sinks in quickly, it's got a lovely thick quality but not too heavy, great size as it lasts ages and suitable for anyone worried about aging skin!