SG

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Fast delivery and the package was intact. The cream has a pleasant and nice scent. It is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin. It is suitable for me as I have sensitive skin. I use the cream at night and the area under my eye stays moisturize the whole night. It has a light composition and does not leave any sticky feeling. The product is suitable for my age at 45 because after using for about a week I see that my fine lines improving. This product is worth buying considering its quality and size.

0505c9a1-307e-46a3-8b28-d96d3fed6d95
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

love this cream, it gives a fresh feeling on face and absorbs fast. not sure about anti-aging but it definitely provides a good hydration.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It's a delicious cream with natural ingredients for the age-old skin. Perhaps for a warm season it is dense, and more suitable for the cold season. A bottle with a pump is very hygienic and comfortable. And this cream smells really nice Christmas!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I've tried this for about a month but am still not quite sure of how effective this is for me with my harsh, under-eye dark circles, but I do find this eye cream moisturizing and refreshing, so it has become a must in my daily routine. I have sensitive skin too and this does not irritate me when I use it in the mornings and evenings.

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Very nice texture,fast absorbed and nice smell. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I absolutely love this brand and product. Great texture, Absorbs well.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It's a little too watery for me and it doesn't give me the sensation of moisturizing

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

First time we use this craem. It is good but its composition is not thick enough.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like the bottle design. The cream is suitable for me.