SG

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Soft scent, gentle texture. I really like this brand, because it uses natural ingredients. Fits sensitive skin, skin feels moisturized and healthy, also works great as a make-up remover. Package is quite small size, I bought this on sale, so it was okay for me. The quality is really good though.

I likely wouldn't buy it at full price, but it's a high-quality cleanser and brand. I bought it for both me and my hubs to share. We both like it. It's more of a gel consistency with a light, pleasant aroma. The scent is NOT overpowering. It doesn't linger on your skin. I love that it's 100% all-natural; that's very important to me. This is an Australian product, but I live in Canada. It seems to do just fine for our climate. At first, I thought it might be a bit drying but it's not at all. You know, I just thought it might cater to the Aussie people, who certainly don't have the super cold, dry weather that we have here. I'd prefer if it were a bigger size, but I think it's more of a specialty item so the smaller size seems normal. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, which is good. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is just due to the price vs size of the product. Not great value. If this review has been helpful to you, and I hope it has been, please gimme a like. Thanks so much & stay safe, all.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great cleanser . A tiny bit is sufficient to cleanse my face and neck and leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowing .

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good face cleanser for cost. Non greasy but doesn’t leave face dry.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Really refreshing clean not drying at all

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Gentle texture, trustworthy brand

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A translucent loose gel. Spread it on your face with dry hands and it will blend in with your makeup. When you take a shower, it foams and immediately flushes for a refreshing feeling. After that, I wiped it off with a wet face-wash towel, but there was no eye makeup left. The face is light. I'm looking forward to using it with the gentle scent of apricot peach every day 🍑

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is tropical. I like the smell Removes makeup with just one push. Maybe a half push would be fine. I have dark eye makeup, but I like it because it comes off beautifully. It doesn't feel sticky after washing, so it's nice. After that, you don't even have to wash your face. I wonder if it's a face wash because it foams when it's flushed? It's cheap too. I like Shuue*ra's cleanser, but it's expensive and I've been using it so far and haven't had any problems, so I think it might be a good idea to switch completely. cospa is nice

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

When I first received it, the container feels very small, but I think a small capacity is better than leaving it in the bathroom for a long time in the hot summer. It smells so good..I like all Sukin products, but I also like this one in many ways, so I recommend it. After washing my face, the slippery feeling is a little stronger than the soft feeling. I am using it in anticipation of brightening. ~

Posted on May 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Sensitive skin, about age 50. It feels smooth and soft after use, with a little moisturizing, but not enough hydration, refreshing. Floral scent, so fresh and comfortable. It is jelly-like and slightly foamy.

ac716e6a-b499-4f05-8e1f-9f4898b218eb