SG

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I bought this one a few months back, but did not use it as it's SPF 30 and in the summer I prefer SPF 50. I used it the last 2 days. It has a strange texture, like it's separating. I guess it's because of the high zinc concentration. It says on the packaging to shake it well. So do! But it applies very nicely on the skin, absorbs quickly, and does not leave a white cast once it's dried down (I have light skin color, it might be different for someone with a darker tone). There is a smell I can't identify. It's not bad, and it's not great. Does go away once it dries down. I really liked it because I was less greasy during the day. I have a very oily skin, especially in the T-zone and usually have to blot and powder in the afternoon. Didn't have to do this with this sunscreen. Big + I understand that they make a tinted version of this SPF, but didn't see it on iHerb. I would like to try it as well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Medium texture, not thick, needs some time to absorb. Economical usage. There is a white cast in the beginning, but gets better after cream absorbs. Does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin. I was expecting more matte finish and a bit thicker texture that's why 4 stars.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

*Edit* - after 3 months using this, this is still the best mineral sunscreen I tried. Also Im pretty sure it benefits my acne. im on my 4th bottle and ordered 2 more! Really liked this one! I was looking for so long for a good mineral zinc oxide based sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast and this one definitely checks for that! Great price, nice texture and it also has rosehip oil that's good for oily skin. Took a chance with this one since there's no reviews, so please press the like button if this helped you!

a596f802-688a-43db-a597-98537d63d1ce
2b8763b4-89ae-455c-8cbd-fb8ffa1c3472
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Has very strange smell, but it disappears after applying. Natural sunscreen for light skin, contains natural zinc oxide as an active ingredient to protect a wide spectrum of UVA and UVB. Does not contain oxybenzone and octinoxate, leaves barely noticeable white coating on my skin. Contains antioxidant-rich blend of rosehip oil, green tea and cucumber to nourish skin. I couldn’t use much make up with it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

it feels oily on my combo skin. for the size the price is very good. would recommend for oily skin as it can feel greasy. I like the slim tube packaging as its easy to take with me everywhere for reapplication. I would only use this during cold weather tho.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

no scent, nice size. i liked this at first use BUT as soon as i stepped outside i started to sweat SO MUCH it's insane!! beside the sweating, this didn't gave me any pimples and no white cast! probably wouldn't purchases again especially not FOR THE SUMMER! hope this helps

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Feels like moisturiser and doesnt look shiny or sticky at all! Only thing I don't like is the smell but it becomes less strong after a few minutes. Would definitely recommend unless someones trying to sniff your face in the first 10 minutes of applying lol!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is the second best natural sunscreen I've used. ( The best one is no longer available.) It's sheer, has no nasty smell. doesn't leave a white residue, won't clog pores,yet hydrating. Absolutely a 5-star product.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I was looking for a cleaner facial sunscreen and this fits the bill. It's affordable and works well. It's very thick and has an odd, but not bad, smell. I will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have olive skin and it did white out my face a bit so not so easy to wear daily if I was going out to an event