SG

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This is one of the best quality chlorella you can get, so I am happy to find it on iHerb. My child of 5 years just loves it. Inside you will find small round tablets. A supplement that helps to detoxify and stabilize blood sugar to avoid sweet cravings. Highly recommended.

c746cf33-f9da-42d2-97cb-a0db49e40773
Posted on May 14, 2022

My mother has suffered from knee pain due to her age, and sometimes she can’t walk , after several weeks from using this product, she noticed a remarkable improvement .

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

very easy for daily intake by following the instructions. I start slowly by only drinking 5 tablets each day with a lot of water. it is not dramatic overnight change miracle but a gradual progress. I noticed a slight improvemen. I also think it's a little reminder or encouragement for myself to follow a healthier diet apart from taking the supplement.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

My wife and myself are using iHerb's Sun Chlorella 500mg, 600 tablets. This product bears the highest quality among other manufacturers. And price here is unbeatable. My wife is very picky to supplements, but this one is the best.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Very good quality and I can feel the difference in my body taking this. Convenient zip pouch packaging. Minimises allergic reactions for my sensitivity to fermented foods. Great taste.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Have been taking this for more than 15 years.. Its such a classic supplement. Recommended for all. Just have to bear swallowing a lot of pills :D

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

It´s great, all my family take it, it´s very good for a good health, but always with a nice diet, in my opinion it´s one of the best suplements, and I notice how much do I detox, and 300 tablets its good, almost a month of consume.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I never thought I'd say this, but this product is delicious to just eat. I think this is good quality chlorella too.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

A very good product. Great for keeping up energy levels. Would advise to start with a lower dose than advised on package if you’ve never taken a similar product before, as there could be a slight laxative effect in the beginning. However, your body should adjust quickly.