SG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Great snack for my kids!!

The size per pack is super great for my kids. Great healthy snack!! It's very "noshy" and I when they're looking for something to keep their mouths busy 😂 Definitely recommend!!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I loved raisins when I was younger. I purchased this brand from a few different places and I Herb has the freshest of the organic Sunkist raisins. The shipping is usually very fast as well. The quality of the raisins is very good and organic is important to me.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Serving size is great. My kids love to use these for a school snack and I love that they’re organic quality! They taste delicious. Definitely recommend them!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

greatwe will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love these raisins to pop in my kids lunchboxes. I’m so happy they don’t contain any oils & that they’re organic!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Yamiiii so good also my son eats it as a snack

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My little boy loves them and what i like about it comes in small packs

Rosy
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love these raisins! they are dark and naturally sweet raisins. Great quality and in individual little packages.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good snack for kids! Good for blood ، or they have Constipation ! It’s really yummy and soft and my baby loved it