SG

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These are absolutely delicious. I like them more than regular chocolate covered raisins because they have an extra tang that I love. I was nervous how to chocolate would hold up being shipped in summer but they didn't melt at all. The package size is perfect, too. just enough for a nice little snack. I will definitely be ordering these again in the future.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I was a bit hesitant to buy when I saw chocolate yogurt. The combination seemed strange. But it surprised me! Do not taste the yogurt much, yet the chocolate flavor is accepted by my children. Package is a good size, just enough for a mid day snack. Also great for getting some fibre in their diet!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love this little snack. Really delicious and not too bad for you. I do wish there were more in the package but guess I'll just have to buy twice as much next time.

Posted on May 8, 2022

My daughter loves the taste! Good size to always have on hand and use in those quick snack need situations. Sun maid has always impressed me quality wise and the package didn’t squish too much in my bag :-) definitely a fun recommendation

Delicious! Raisins and chocolate. What more needs to be said!

abc22c44-8fa7-4b65-b9fb-82ade4f1d35e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I bought these because its really hard to find raisinets where i currently live and i've been craving them for a while, they definitely do not taste the same at all, i didn't like it but it not the worst tho i gave it to my friend and she liked it

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like raisins and my kids too... wanted to try something new but it didn't match our test ... it was okay but not yummy....

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

the best the best the the best my kids loving it

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Very good! Loves it a lot also for my son as a snack

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Healthy and delicious my kid liked it , the size of the package very suitable with a good taste