SG

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I've bought this iron supplement for years. Iron is well absorbed if you take it when your stomach is empty. The problem is that some iron supplements make you feel sick when you take. This iron supplement doesn't make me sick and the size of a tablet is smaller than other iron supplements. Try this one if you are looking for good iron supplement. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I was recently diagnosed with very low Ferritin of 11 ug/dl and based on my body weight, i will be needing to mega dose for a while to raise my iron and Ferritin levels to optimal. I tried this Iron salt and it was very gently on my stomach even when taken without food. I therefore highly recommend especially for such a good price. Thank you and please click the like button

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

A good form of iron for maintaining iron levels. Small size capsule that is easy to take. A good supplement which has stopped me from becoming overly iron deficient. I have had no bad stomach symptoms which usually comes with taking iron supplements. I like quality of this brand. Good clean ingredients.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Having iron deficiency could effect your energy, your hair and skin and cause anemia. I take two daily to rise my blood hb and plan to reduce the dosage to one daily when i get better. The size of the pill is so small that I take the two pills together. For better absorption of iron you can take vitamin c or a glass of lemonade . It’s also better to avoid dairy products , tea and coffee two hours before and after the pills. The packaging quality is very good 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

this iron supplement has been helping me raise my iron levels. haven't had them checked yet but I no longer have a restless leg syndrome at night which is often a sign of iron deficiency. good quality product and gentle on the stomach, didn't have any symptoms of stomach discomfort.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

this brand ia have a good quality product.the size of the tablet is small and easy to take.the ingredients is okay for me no harm..the minerals include in this pruduct is okay.the package ia in good condition when arrived.the is taste is okay unlike other brand..it is good supplement to support my iron deficiency and benefit alot of me.the composition of this product is okay

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Excellent product and i am happy with it . thanks . i like and want pay again and again this product . it help me with my health . i use it every day . easy to use and easy to open and easy to get my 100% good health . very thanks for this product .