SG

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

94d1537e-50de-4a1a-ba4b-8ad19819280e
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I had a blood test and found out my Vitamin B12 level was very high. I used to take other brand's Foloc Acid but it had lots of B12 in it (it only tells in nutrition facts chart, so I didn't know about it), I looked for a product without B12 and found this. Price is very good as well!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I bought few bottles of this it's worth having for the daily diets, good quality and the ingredients are OK, good size in an efficient packaging

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This has been purchased to fulfill the lack of folate that my sister in law suffers and so far, so good. The size is just excellent since it's very easy to swallow and she feels energized.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

i love this for the ingredients and for it's benefits. one of the best quality among other products, the package is great.,,i want to see the effect soon

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This brand folic acid is really good. It has helped me to maintain my blood level. I’ve been using folic acid for many years and this brand is really good

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Switching to source naturals 800mcg. I take two of these a day. My issue is the pills are so small and start to dissolve in your mouth before you drink some water.