SG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

my hair is bouncy after using it. Previously I used to apply oil to my hair, I switched to this and I am absolutely satisfied with this butter. It made my hair dark and soft. A little quantity is enough to apply to the scalp. I am applying it to my eyebrows too and they are looking great. Only downside is it doesn't spread easily, it's very thick.

9784918f-8a10-4b7d-9eb9-cc2ff31ff5f8
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I surprisingly like using this more than the liquid form. Haha it will stick a little bit on tha hair but with a lil brushing it spreads easily. The scent is mild. I wish it was bigger that's why I gave 4 stars. I'd have to check if they another size available because I really like it 💖

7194f73a-99ae-44e2-badc-1119f20124dc
970e62e0-4276-4130-8cfc-32132cf9a3ad
37b39843-12bc-4372-9ae3-f3acff66945a
Posted on May 21, 2022

So far so good! A scant chocolatey scent like Jamaican caster oil but not strong, it looks slightly grainy but it helps to stick down my hair frizz. A small pot but a little bit works and it seems to be more effective than the oil itself. Like a concentrated product. It is sticky but it absorbs in and makes my hair softer too. I just use a little as my hair gets drier after brushing and next I will try it instead of my hair oil after showering.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I love these Sunny isle butters! I usually use oils for scalp but sometimes it is complicated to find the right measure without leaving it grerasy. These butter help to nourish and care for the scap and edges particularly (I use it as an edge tamer or at night to penetrate better), and it is also easier to spread on eyebrws and lashes without having the oily sensation and risk to having castor oil go into the eyes. My favorite still, is the lavender version. I wish iHerb will bring the bigger size version!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I put it along the hair and it looks nice, not greasy and not greasy. Put it on the lips as well and it softens them

eb605fa1-1c1d-4ea9-baef-ac965c15490e
1eea8fcf-5637-4f08-8753-a537be29cac0
51e560d5-6fae-4df5-a178-f4a9db7906aa
610ea400-33a1-4714-95c4-288efbe7f840
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Pure Butter now for over 3 weeks and I am very happy with the results. My hair feels much stronger and it also has a nice sheen. I will definitely continue to purchase this butter with the hope that it will continue to work beautifully for my hair.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I actually like this in the butter form. It has a slight scent and is thick in texture. It starts off sticky feeling, but I now rub it in my hands then apply it to the dry areas of my legs and heel of feet. It works well with smoothing and moisturizing my skin. I also use it on my head I do the samething and rub it through out my head massaging into the scalp then brushing it to help it spread out more and not have hair sticking together. The container is smaller than I thought in size, but its a good quality product so im not complaining.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

excellent quality, used it for my toddler aged 3 and scalp and I saw big difference, it also moisturizes the hair, great benefits(hair Growth,less shedding etc) the scent is not the best but great composition. The size does last (for purpose of hair), great packaging also, It works for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use for hair and scalp. Love that it moisturize and has no scent which is good for sensitive skin. The package and size is a amber glass jar with plastic lid. I dropped the jar and the lid cracked but the jar survived untouched. Good quality jar but wish lid was better. The benefit I've noticed was growth whi

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been searching this product for soo long glad to finally get it here, moisturise hair and makes it grow long, scent is very cool, doesn't stain in dress after use, well package product.

23812e5e-85d9-43a3-a605-1e8e0e2face5