SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Absolutely lovely !!

I suffer from rosacea and very sensitive skin, turning itchy and,red very fast, I also live in a country which the sun js very strong ! must have a high SPF, and I always find it difficult to find good mineral SPF cream which does not irritate my skin, this one is it!! does not leave lots of white residue and does not irritate my skin, absolutely a must buy !

765972f7-9727-4a3e-b57b-36bc9edf73aa
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I hate using both a sunscreen and primer so I was happy to find this is a satisfactory substitute for my usual primer - it has a bit of a matte effect which I need. It left no white cast after 10 minutes or so, and worked well under foundation (foundation with Dimethicone). It has an odd smell for the first couple minutes but it doesn't linger. I think this is from the Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil; it's not an artificial fragrance smell at all. Overall I really like it and will repurchase.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

By far the best mineral sunscreen I’ve ever tried. Silky and no white cast. Smells neutral after application. I will definitely buy it again.

95927afb-d7f4-4e74-9c98-c0cbf3329530
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this sun tan lotion goes on so well and blends very easily. since it's natural, I feel confident putting it on my kids as well. it's the only sun lotion they allow me to put on their face. it's a part of my personal daily routine. I frequently repurchase it. Very high quality.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I hate using sunscreen because it makes me always breakout and most were sticky and has whitecast. But I am glad I found it! This will be my forever sunscreen. First it is a mineral sunscreen which will jusy stay on a top layer of our skin and not penetrate inside unlike the chemical sunscreen.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I loved this sunscreen the first time buying it about a year ago. This time the formula is different. The old one had no scent whatsoever and felt moisturizing but had a slighty sticky and shiny finish on the face. This new one has a weird scent when first applied but it disappears quickly. It is mattifying but after a while of wearing, it leaves my skin feeling tight which is not so great. This sunscreen would be perfect minus the skin tightening.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is my absolute favourite sunscreen. Not greasy at all and doesn’t break me out. No white cast either. Slight scent (natural product scent) when first applied but goes away quickly. Makeup applies nicely over it. Cost was great and shipping was quick through iHerb!

For those who hate facial sunscreen, you should give this a try. It's an all mineral sunscreen that applies without a very obvious white cast, which pretty much disappears after a short while, and dries to a matt finish, with no sticky feeling on skin whatsoever. Great for oily skin but not for dry skin. Unfortunately it ended up irritating my very sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It is a good sunscreen. Probabably definitely will protect you from sun rays it is spf 50 pa++++ broad spectrum. But because it’s too thick on skin, it is impossible to remove with gentle cleanser. It cause me to clog my pores and break out. I gain bad big cystic acne Spf💯 Acne👎

00ca48d6-d0cb-46ae-a895-cc3d59f3311c
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Smells funky! Not sure if that’s what it smells like or mine’s gone bad. Also very weird in terms of spreadability! It becomes kind of wet (as in water is mixed in) half way through trying to rub in (?) hard to explain. And it’s very drying, made my face feel super tight. Don’t recommend.