SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I really liked it. It dosen’t feel greasy and the texture is good as I have an oily skin. It has a faint scent so it could irritates a sensitive skin.

Posted on May 22, 2022

the best spf cream i ever had.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I think it’s good for every skin type

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

This condom is the most beautiful condom that I have used. The composition feels comfortable, the packaging is good in size and quality, and there is a smell of perfume and the sunscreen is chemical. The benefits are that it is colorless, and you have always tried to include it in morning care and make it a permanent routine. Will I repeat its purchase? What is it just a little bit alkaline?

0dca9298-743b-4df4-a652-0348c19898b3
58f9e61a-f1a3-467a-b86f-4747eb063707
483ce5c3-63d4-40a8-9b3c-f7ea2a088fe9
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The aroma is light, pleasant, The quality corresponds to the description, there is a little oiliness, but it’s still nice to smear and due to the light smell, I use it daily, The composition is good, in general, it suits me, I recommend it.

e1c6adba-6ce1-4f1a-a89b-8f93124bd308
d49855e0-6be6-40fe-a0ea-d432bcb9d183
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

SPF is decent. I took specifically for sports and water. It copes with protection well, but when you are in the open sun, you still need to renew. The consistency is pleasant, fits under makeup perfectly.

katyazarubinaukraine
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

checked with a walk at lunch. Not even a hint of a tan. Pleasantly impressed. Skin the next day without rashes.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the cream, it is easy to apply and quickly absorbed. Leaves no traces. Convenient tube shape. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good cream. Absorbs well, does not roll, does not shine. The sun protection test also passed perfectly. I recommend